Irwin Naturals CBD Oils 1000 mg
- Full spectrum CBD may contain up to 0.3% THC.
- Broad spectrum products contain much less than 0.3% THC and may also have lower amounts of other cannabinoids – this is because of the process removing the THC to an undetectable amount.
Additional ingredients : The cannabis plant contains over 100 different cannabinoids. While research is in its very early stages, evidence is growing that these cannabinoids may also have significant health benefits. The terpenes found in cannabis give it its distinctive aroma– and have health benefits on their own! Full spectrum products are closer to the original plant and may offer additional health benefits.
CBD can be combined with a variety of supplements to support various health goals. For example, CBD can be combined with melatonin, the sleep hormone, to help sleep. Some companies add other herbs or other natural products to support the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD while others may add nutrients to support calm, energy or exercise recovery.
- A – Bargain grade – prices in this category range from $0.01 – $0.079 per mg CBD
- B – Market grade – prices in the market grade category range from $0.08 – $0.149 per mg CBD
- C – Pricey grade – prices were above $0.15 per mg CBD
Read our in-depth Irwin Naturals CBD Oils 1000 mg review and accuracy test review, including verified coupon & promo codes, 3rd party lab results, expert ratings, and user reviews