CBD Lavender Lemon Cocktail
featured in Fancy Cocktails You Can Make At Home
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water ( 240 mL )
- 1 cup granulated sugar ( 200 g )
- 2 tablespoons culinary-grade dried lavender
- 1 cup ice ( 150 g )
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 oz gin ( 120 mL )
- 4 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons CBD oil
- 2 strips Meyer lemon peel
Fat 0 g
Carbs 99 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugar 97 g
Protein 0 g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the lavender simple syrup: In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and add the lavender. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the pot from the heat. Let the lavender steep in the syrup for 10 minutes, then strain into a glass jar. Let the syrup cool completely. The syrup will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- While the syrup cools, place 2 coupe or martini glasses in the freezer.
- Fill a large cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the rosemary springs, gin, Meyer lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup, and the CBD oil.
- Close the shaker tightly and wrap a kitchen towel around it to prevent spilling. Shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Strain the cocktail into the chilled glasses, dividing evenly.
- Garnish each cocktail with a lemon peel and serve immediately.
New Year, New You
Here’s everything you need for a more delicious 2021.
Here's what you need: water, granulated sugar, culinary-grade dried lavender, ice, fresh rosemary, gin, Meyer lemon juice, CBD oil, Meyer lemon peel